Thrive In Today’s Market
In today’s world of business, customer service is more important than ever. Retailers compete for price, automotive dealers offer no money down, and grocers advertise buy 1 get 1 free. So, in a market where customers know they can most likely always get a better deal, how do you compete? Thrive today by following these five tips:
- Treat every customer like gold.
- Apologize (yes, say I am sorry) when you are unable to meet their needs or something goes wrong.
- Put a smile on your face and in your voice when talking to clients.
- Always think about what you can do for them and find ways to say “yes!”
- Even if they don’t buy, be certain that they will return another day simply because of your superb service.