Over the years business books have become an important tool in the workplace to inspire and motivate employees. So, naturally clients ask Trudy to help incorporate these best sellers into their organizations. She has a natural talent for incorporating the author’s message into individual company goals. In fact, attendees typically walk away with a new perspective of the message and author’s intention along with an understanding of how to apply the learning into their lives.
In addition to conducting workshops on Trudy’s books: The Kaleidoscope Leader and The Pied Piper Principle: Lead, and They Will Follow, here are just some of the others she has created customized workshops around:
- Blanchard’s, One Minute Manager
- Blanchard’s Raving Fans
- Buckingham and Coffman’s First, Break All the Rules
- Jack Canfield’s The Success Principles
- Jim Collins’ Good To Great
- John Maxwell’s 360 Leader
- Malcolm Gladwell’s blink
- Malcolm Gladwell’s The Tipping Point
- Quint Studer’s Hardwiring Excellence
- Spencer Johnson’s Who Moved My Cheese?
- Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Stephen C. Lundin’s Fish
- Robert Kriegel’s First, Break all the Rules
- Tom Peters’ The Pursuit of WOW!
If you are interested in learning more about how Trudy can play a role in your organization, call 954.755.1616.